CFA Certificate in Climate and Investing
Fitch Learning’s CFA Certificate in Climate and Investing is designed for practitioners working in investment roles who need to understand and undertake climate analysis in their day-to-day roles. It is also suitable for those working in sales and distribution, product development, financial advice, consulting, risk, compliance, accountancy, and pensions.
Online Course Content
- Introduction to climate and investing
- Climate science and climate risks and considerations
- Regulation, policy response and the corporate reporting landscape
- Climate change impacts and opportunities
- Climate risk measurement: Data, metrics, targets and scenario analysis
- Stewardship and engagement on climate
- Listed investment instruments
- Private market investment instruments
- Portfolio management
- Serving client needs
Know More. Risk Better.®
Sign up to receive our latest credit insights direct to your inbox.