Get a free copy of our latest report featuring our team’s take on the most significant events of 2023 and expectations for 2024, including:
U.S. Special Situations Report:
2024 Outlook & 2023 Review
Comprised of veteran credit analysts, lawyers, and journalists, our Special Situations team provides deep coverage and analysis of the the most complex credit situations as they unfold.
- The end of the era of “easy money” and low-interest rates, foreshadowing financial challenges
- More than $300 billion in high yield and loan maturities expected by 2025, with issuers facing increased pressure due to rising interest expenses and borrowing costs
- Weakening covenant protections and the prevalence of loopholes in loan documents leading to more liability management exercises and formal restructurings
- Anticipated increases in default rates, with leveraged finance markets showing signs of bifurcation and stressed issuers facing liquidity challenges
- A rise in creative financing solutions, with private credit emerging as a key player amidst a backdrop of tightened spreads and robust performance in certain market segments
Get our 2024 Special Situations Outlook delivered to your inbox.
CreditSights offers credit market research, covenant analysis, and leveraged finance news to help you Know More. Risk Better.
News and analysis covering the debt capital markets including
leveraged loans, high yield, secondary trading, CLOs, middle market, and